Spacious 1 Bedroom PLUS Study 4th Floor Apartment
64/311 Anketell Street GREENWAY, ACT 2900
This brand new apartment in the new SQ1 complex is not only in a desirable location but is also a spacious apartment featuring many mod cons you would expect from a new build. This specific unit is on the eastern side of the complex which faces towards the lake side (opposed to the busy road on the western side). As such of any units you are viewing in the complex, this is a must see.
– Great size lounge room with sliding doors to the full apartment length balcony
– Large study area which can be utilised for more than just a study if you wished
– Good sized bedroom with built-in robe
– Sliding door to the full apartment length balcony
– Reverse Cycle Split System for heating and cooling
– Modern stainless steel appliances including Dishwasher
– Brilliant sized bathroom for an apartment with good size shower
– European internal laundry with dryer included
– Single car space in the undercover complex car park area
– 2 Lifts for access
– Sky Deck available to all residents
– Impressive 8* Energy Efficient Rating
Lease Length: 12 months preferable, options considered
EER: 8* (2017)
Please utilise the “Book Inspection” button to ensure that you are kept abreast of any open home opportunities and/or changes to inspection times.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the “apply for this property” button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.