Superb views, modern living...
36/1 MOUAT STREET, LYNEHAM ACT 2602
Sitting proudly on Canberra’s main boulevard, at the corner of Northbourne Avenue & Mouat Street, The ‘Axis’ development also offers a fully equipped gymnasium, indoor swimming pool, outdoor BBQs & entertaining areas.
Superb view back to the City or out to the surrounding hills, afforded by the development’s unique location & unimpeded north aspect. The apartments also offer a high level of fittings & finishes, including modern kitchens with European stainless steel appliances, designer bathroom fittings & lift access from the basement parking.
– Security underground parking with one single car spot allocated to the apartment
– Ample storage in front of the car spot, color bond structure for extra security
– Secured building with intercom and lift access
– European style kitchen with stone bench tops, Bosch stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Neutral decor throughout
– Open plan living, storage and sliding door access to your own balcony
– Reverse cycle air conditioning for both the winter and summer months
– Good size main bedroom with sliding built in robe and sliding door access to balcony
– Bathroom features the latest design vanity and fixtures
– European style laundry with dryer, conveniently located as part of the bathroom
– Outdoor entertaining from your own balcony
Located just a short stroll from the thriving Dickson shopping centre & just a few kilometers from the City – an easy ride, walk or quick drive straight down Northbourne Avenue or along Sullivans Creek parkland Centre for the more active.
Available: 24th May 2019
Lease: 12 Months preferred
Sorry, no pets
EER Rating: 6.2*
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. This rating can apply anytime from 1997.
Please utilise the “Book Inspection” button to ensure that you are kept abreast of any open home opportunities and/or changes to inspection times.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the “apply for this property” button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.