Top Floor, Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom and Two Car Spaces!
139/7 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606
Secure this brand new top floor two bedroom Trilogy apartment today!
This modern apartment features an abundance of natural light and gorgeous views of the Woden Valley and Black Mountain Tower. The complex is located in the heart of Woden, with access to all the onsite facilities including a fully-equipped gym, large outdoor swimming pool & spa and BBQ area.
The well-proportioned kitchen with stone benchtops, ample cupboard space, stainless steel Bosch appliances and a modern colour scheme flows on to the large open plan living space.
Both bedrooms are great sizes, with built in robes that have sliding doors so they aren’t impacting on any space with both privacy and block out roller blinds and the main bedroom with a private ensuite bathroom.
– Two bedrooms, both with built in robes
– Ensuite to main bedroom
– Open plan living with both dining and lounge areas
– Good sized kitchen with stone bench tops and Bosch appliances including dishwasher
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling to the living area and main bedroom
– Internal laundry with combined washer/dryer
– Top floor (Level 12) location
– Intercom & lift access
– Two restricted access car spaces
– Basement storage cage
– Block out and privacy roller blinds throughout
– Access to complex gym, pool, spa and BBQ facilities
– Central Woden location
Lease: 12 Months preferred
Sorry, no pets
Please utilise the “Book Inspection” button to ensure that you are kept abreast of any open home opportunities and/or changes to inspection times.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the apply for this property button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.