A Stylish, Spacious Grand Residence - Gardener Included
1 Gladman Close ISAACS, ACT 2607
This property is MUCH larger on the inside than it looks! Bit like Dr Who’s Tardis! So dont pass up inspecting this stunning family home which offers everything a family could want.
From the three large defined living areas, to spacious entertaining areas (including a bar off the dining room). Location wise it is situated in the quiet hills of Isaacs with nature reserves close by, a short drive to Woden Town Centre, Canberra Hospital & various embassies.
– 5 Bedrooms, 4 with built in robes (or the large room with no built is is a great sized Study)
– Main Bedroom with large ensuite including corner spa and separate shower
– Main bathroom
– powder room
– Immaculate kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, electric oven, marble benchtops & fridge included (optional)
– Ducted gas heating throughout
– Ducted air conditioning downstairs
– New LED lighting in some rooms
– Alarm system (back to base option is at tenants cost)
– Spacious internal laundry with washing machine & dryer included (optional)
– Large outdoor entertaining area with deck & pergola
– 3 reverse cycle air conditioners in all of the upstairs bedrooms
– Separate living, dining and family areas
– Storage room located on ground floor
– Double Garage with internal access and remote control doors
– Easy care mature manicured gardens with monthly gardener included
Lease: 12 months or longer
Pets: Considered strictly on application
EER: Await confirmation via Access Canberra
We strongly urge all prospective tenants to utilise the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ link at the top of the page and once you are registered, we can ensure that you are immediately advised of any changes to the inspection times.
Upon entering the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ link, if no open times are displayed, please continue to register and as soon as a time becomes available, you will be the first to know.
GENERAL ASBESTOS INFORMATION: Some buildings in the ACT region (specifically those constructed prior to 1985) may contain asbestos products. We urge all potential tenants to go to the http://www.asbestos.act.gov.au/page/view/2019/title/fact-sheets-for-home-ownersact website for information and fact sheets regarding asbestos.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.