North Facing Family Home
8 Wyatt Place TORRENS, ACT 2607
Nestled in a sought after and tightly held cul-de-sac, this home is ready for a family who appreciates warmth, flow and the comforts of a modern lifestyle. This fresh and exciting home offers a variety of living area’s to suit a broad range of families. The combination of the formal lounge, the play room/study complete with loft, the rumpus/media room downstairs plus a large dining area that takes advantage of the North orientation at the heart of the home makes this an offering not to be missed.The well-equipped and modern kitchen allows living to flow freely from outside to inside, the large undercover outdoor area makes entertaining friends or relaxing truly effortless.
Accommodation includes three generous bedrooms, master with ensuite and his and her robe. Other features include a four car garage with large workshop space, expansive home office, alfresco entertaining area under the roof line and professionally landscaped gardens.
If you are considering extending, renovating or rebuilding, then do your figures as this home is ready for you to move an enjoy.
• 223m2 of Living + 100m2 Garage
• Stunning three bedroom ensuite home in a quiet cul-de-sac location
• Large garage with space for four cars and a workshop
• North facing aspect allows endless natural light
• As new kitchen with stone benches
• 900mm gas cooktop complete with 2 ovens
• Large walk in pantry
• Wonderful indoor to outdoor flow from the kitchen area
• Segregated main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and two walk in robes
• Additional split system in master
• Private balcony off master with lovely views
• Spacious secondary bedrooms both include built in robes
• Large rumpus/theatre room downstairs
• Plenty of storage space
• Braemar ducted gas heating
• Brivis refrigerated ducted cooling