Sun Drenched Apartment In Perfect Location
111/98 Corinna Street, PHILLIP ACT 2606
Presenting a highly desirable opportunity, this light-drenched one bedroom apartment on the 4th floor has a gorgeous garden outlook into the well maintained and established residents’ gardens below.
The apartment features a combined living and dining room which flows perfectly on to the generous sized balcony. It also has a stunning galley-style kitchen. The expansive bedroom has a large built in robe, complimented by a conveniently located bathroom.
Entertain your friends in the communal garden under a covered pergola whilst you enjoy an afternoon BBQ.
It’s only a few minutes stroll to Westfield Woden, the Canberra Hospital, the bus interchange, the newly introduced Woden precinct with bars, restaurants, and all your shopping needs.
• Located on the fourth floor with a gorgeous garden outlook
• Spacious combined lounge and dining room
• Galley-style kitchen with dishwasher
• Light filled bedroom with large built in robe
• Concealed laundry
• Wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioner
• Balcony for entertaining
• Stroll to the Woden Shopping and Town Centre
• Short drive to the Canberra Hospital
• Undercover allocated single car space
• Storage cage
• EER: 6.0